The Museumobil Card combines for the first time 2 offerings: the entrance in museums and the unlimited use of all public transports in South Tyrol.
The card is available as a 7 day or a 3 day card as well as an adult and a children card (aged 6-14).
The card allows the owner the use of all public transports belonging to the South Tyrolean Integrated Transport Network, such as:
- regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento; Malles – San Candido)
- all town and extra-urban bus services
- cableways to Renon, Maranza San Genesio, Meltina and Verano
- the Renon railway and the cableway to the Mendola
- the use of the PostAuto Switzerland from Malles to Müstair.
Each card provides one entrance in each of the 78 participating museums.
All extra services such as guided tours, museum educational activities or special events are not included, unless expressly indicated.