For the first time it is possible to visit South Tyrol’s museums and to use the public transport system with one card.
The card is available as a 7-day or a 3-day card for adults and children (aged 6-13)
The card allows the owner the use of all public transports belonging to the South Tyrolean Integrated Transport Network,
- regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero – Trento; Malles – San Candido)
- all town and extra-urban bus services
- cableways to Renon, Maranza San Genesio, Meltina and Verano
- the Renon railway and the cableway to the Mendola
- the use of the PostAuto Switzerland from Malles to Müstair.
Each card provides one entrance in each of the more than 90 participating museums.
All extra services such as guided tours, educational activities or special events are not included, unless expressly indicated.